8 September 2017

"Thank You Very Much"

Its time for a new challenge over at 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' & today I'm sharing with yo9u a fab image from our sponsor 'Imagine That' As soon as I saw this fortnights cookie & who was one of our sponsors, I just knew I had to have this image to play with.
I was brought up listening to Elvis & Tom Jones. I don't really remember when Elvis died, I just know both my Mom & Dad were upset. Around that time I used to sit & watch all the Elvis movies with my Dad (Viva Las Vegas is still my favourite) I kind of remember saying to my Dad (after we had watched Love Me Tender) I wanted to do something for Elvis....my Mom suggested I sent him my dummy (pacifier) ....so that's what I did, I sent Elvis my dummy when I was 3
So yeah Elvis has a special place in my heart & always will do xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Aud Sentiments- ATG with sentiment
CCEE Stampers- teddy bears
C.R.A.F.T.- embossing

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Elvis Bear' by Imagine That
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils words in brown
Elvis bear- march hare, raw umber, tan, van-dyck brown, raw umber. walnut & walnut brown
Mouth- pale pink, dark flesh, medium flesh, pale blossom & light flesh
Hair- blue grey 3, black, warm grey VI & warm grey IV
Jumpsuit- cold grey III, cold grey I, surf blue, helioblue reddish & phthalo blue
Mic & stand- icicle, warm grey III, blue grey 1, warm grey IV & warm grey III
Shoes- surf blue, helioblue reddish & phthalo blue
Guitar- surf blue, helioblue reddish, phthalo blue, march hare, van-dyck brown, raw umber, blue grey 1 & warm grey VI
Glasses- sunset, dark sepia, burnt carmine, soft aqua & cobalt green
Stars- summer sun

Papers & Embellishments
'blue, black & red' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'musical notes' from the 'Music Die' set by First Edition
'oval' embossing blank by Debbie Moore
'Adagio' embossing folder by Couture Creations
'C6 white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, don't forget to pop over & check out what fabulous makes the DT have to share with you this time.
I will be back on Saturday with my latest make for MTTC
So I will see you then, take care
Hugs xx 


5 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week. Please also have a look at our DT call and consider applying for the position of DT member, we are a friendly bunch.
Jo

Jeni Mc said...

Love how the musical notes emboss behind the vocalist . Being on an angle is effective too . Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at CRAFT Challenge this week .
Jeni GDT

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and yes Elvis has a special place in History and our family too, fab embossing thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week and good luck